Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Everyday

I haven't been great about posting much more than once a week lately. 
This everyday life keeps us busy! 


I've been making a concerted effort to not spend a lot of time on my computer and iPhone - I have boys to love and a home to run!

Here are some highlights from the last few weeks...

Everyone is as crazy about Starbucks coffee as I am!

Our MOPS table had a midweek playdate. 
Look 10 children are sitting together and not one of them is crying!!


On our way to the gym in the mornings we drive by an old bridge that was demolished last week. Ryder has loved seeing and pointing out the red digger as we drive by each time. 

One morning we stopped to get a closer look at the digger in motion.


One of our other favourite things is the garbage truck. 
Every week we watch it come down the street one way and then back up the other way.
Ryder has become quite the helper and always asks if he can put the garbage can away. 


And then yesterday a big box arrived in the mail. 
Ryder gets so excited over packages in the mail and delivered by the present truck (UPS or FedEx).
This one was no disappointment. Ryder pulled out all kinds of fun and super cute winter clothes for himself and Lynden - thanks to Mimi!

I'm not sure if he was more excited or if I was!




This morning we made pumpkin pancakes for breakfast and Lynden had his first taste of pancake. 
Actually, I think he may have eaten more than all of the rest of us. 





No comments:

Post a Comment