Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day

Just for fun, 
I took a little walk down memory lane this morning and 
browsed through some old photos that are special Mama moments. 

From finding out that Ryder would be joining our family...


to bringing him home from the hospital.


Our first hike together up Chuckanut 


and our first trip to the top of the Space Needle.



 Being a Mama kept me busy during a long 9 month deployment


and this little fella helped me welcome Daddy home at the end of it all.


 A new house and a new state later, 
Lynden became the second sweetie to make me a Mama.


 Big brother met Lynden for the first time when 
we picked him up on our way home from the hospital.


From Lake Tahoe... 


 to Sacramento...


to our very own backyard - these boys give me my favourite job title:
Mama <3




No comments:

Post a Comment