Monday, March 23, 2015

Baby Lynden Photos



Those of you who know me pretty well know that I'm not overly sentimental. I try not to hang onto 'stuff' and though it's getting harder with 2 kids now, I want to live a pretty minimalist lifestyle.  Before Ryder was even born, I decided to just take lots of pictures and not spend time scrapbooking, writing in baby books, or collecting a lot of things (clothes are the exception, and I tell myself that since I started with #1, we'll get lots of use out of all of them :).


So, I never did get professional photos of Ryder taken and I wasn't planning on starting with Lynden. And then a photographer who is new in town sent out a request for models of newborns, promising free digital copies to anyone who would let her use the photos to advertise her business and add to her portfolio.  




I may not be sentimental, but I do have a hard time turning down a deal!



Here's Baby Brother...







No comments:

Post a Comment