Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Labor Day in Alabama


What is it about vacation endings that prompts sickness?

Since I canceled most of my other scheduled activities to rest up, I had a little bit of time to pull up some pictures from our trip to share with you.

Ryder and Lynden were both champs during our travel days. 
Ryder was just tickled to get to fly in a real airplane!

Ryder was spoiled and Lynden could only keep up so long before dozing off. 






A lot of skiing happened.


We got to spend some time with Granny and the rest of the Apperson clan. 
Ryder loved her dog.


We even managed to get away on a date with just the baby while Pop & Mimi took good care of Ryder. Breakfast out, shopping, the wood store (for Braden ;), popsicles, and awesome coffee. 
These are fun days!


Ryder was coached on the finer points of fishing by Braden


and Braden's uncle.


I know at least a few of you were praying for a safe and uneventful trip home. 
It was just that!

I don't think either of the boys shed a tear on the flights home.

Lynden even got to taste the dregs of my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season. 
Yum! 


I'll have more pictures from my camera in the coming days. 
Our big trip to Alabama was great - and it's great to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment