Monday, October 26, 2015

Happy Fall Y'all!

I just have the best of friends!

This last weekend a sweet friend hosted a lovely little 'Happy Fall Y'all' dinner party. 
The table scape was beautiful. 


The company was sweet.
Everything looked and tasted deliciously of Fall. 


If you know me, even just a little, you know that I love to bake. I was excited to contribute a desert. 
When I'm looking for something rich, decadent, and buttery - I look no further than 


To add a little seasonal flair to my chocolate cake, I Pinterested (that's a word, like Googled, right?) a fun chocolate leaf garnish. Here's the super simple tutorial if any of you are interested.


It took a few attempts to figure out the logistics, but I ended up with some somewhat recognizable fall leaves to top the chocolate cake slices. 


Now that that's over with, I'm on the hunt for a few more pumpkin recipes to whip up before everything turns to Christmas. 

I can't believe I'm saying that. 
Christmas already! 

But in the meantime...

Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment