Thursday, October 29, 2015

Life With Littles

I love reading with my boys. Even if I'm in the middle of something and can't exactly read, I love talking about what's going on in pictures and hearing Ryder try new words. This morning he sat up on the counter while I fed Lynden. 

Go Dogs Go! 
One of my favourite books as a little girl. 
The dog party in the tree at the end of the book always seemed pretty awesome to me!


Yesterday afternoon a box filled with Usborne books arrived in the mail. I'm so excited to read through these fun educational books with the boys. I'm not sure if I'll be able to save them for Christmas!  I'm looking forward to hosting my own Usborne book party tonight too!


Since our guest speaker at MOPS yesterday was an occupational therapist, I decided to try some of the activities she suggested for working on fine and gross motor skills with children. Ryder loved the Put-The-Toothpick-In-The-Hold game. For a boy that didn't walk until 18 months, I think he's doing pretty well.  :)


We had some fun Mama & Ryder play time outside while Ryder napped this morning. Ryder was thrilled when I showed him that if he rode his tricycle through the puddle it left a wet mark on the driveway. It's the little things!


And I have to take just a minute to brag on my husband. 
He works so hard! 
This is the workbench that he's in the process of building.


 I love how his woodworking hobby enables him to spend time with Ryder out in the shop.
What a great Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment