Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Life As We Know It

This week I've had a hard time keeping up with my 'to do' list as well as keeping up to date with you, my family and friends. Since living life takes precedence over documenting it, that's been our focus this last week, but today I finally got around to picture taking - you won't believe how much Lynden has grown. We got out of the house this morning to run some errands and stopped at the library to play and read for a little bit.

He's now 7 months old!

While the boys were napping I made a little more project on my latest DIY mirror and reclaimed wood window frame. The glass has been cut down to size. Today I worked at scraping all the old junk off of the glass and it cleaned up pretty well. 
Two coats of paint later, all it needs are little nails to keep the glass snugly in place. 



Ryder was pretty excited to see 'Ryder-boy.'

We've been enjoying our own fresh eggs for a couple of months now. The excitement of feeding the chickens our scraps hasn't waned at all as far as Ryder is concerned. He's always eager to help.


This poor broody hen is always the easiest for Ryder to catch and carry around. 
Lucky chicken!




Finally! 
Ryder helped me pick the last of my red and golden beets to make a big pot of beet borscht for dinner. 



Here he is showing off a few of the little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment