Saturday, April 23, 2016

5 Things I'm Loving This Week

1. A New Good Book - 'Give Them Grace'

I'm only just a few chapters in, but already I'm being challenged (in a good way) in my parenting. I want to raise children who hear the gospel constantly and don't just follow a moral code.

We are always to do our best, striving to be obedient and to 
love, nurture, and discipline them. 
But we are to do it with faith in the Lord's ability to transform hearts, 
not in our ability to be consistent or faithful. 
Seeking to be faithfully obedient parents is our responsibility; 
granting faith to our children is his.  pg.53


A bonus was that I had a chance to read out in the sunshine while Ryder played in the backyard this week!

2. Being Active Outside Now That The Weather Is Warmer.

Ryder is loving his new bike and Lynden is tolerating his new helmet. 
Win - Win.


3. Boys Who Want To Be Just Like Daddy

Ryder emerged from our room one morning in 
Daddy's motorcycle jacket and asked me to zip it up for him. 


Not only do I love how much my boys adore their Daddy, 
I love what a godly leader and example he is for all of us. 

4. 40% Off Of One Of My Favourite Brands.

We love our Honest diapers, diaper cream, baby shampoo, lotion, 
sunscreen, shave oil, healing balm, etc. 
Just yesterday I picked up some Honest bug spray (the misquotes are bad already out here!)
which uses essential oils in place of harmful chemicals.

I've been able to get a lot of it at Costco for pretty reasonable prices, 
but 40% off the website and free shipping encouraged me to stock up this week. 

I think this deal continues through Sunday, April 24. 
Check it out for yourself:
http://www.honest.com/refer/732065



5. This Hair!

This big boy is overdue for a haircut, but I just can't get over his sweet curls. 


Tonight is haircut night. 


Those are just a few things that I'm loving this week.

How about you, what are you loving and thankful for this week?





No comments:

Post a Comment