Monday, June 29, 2015

Starting the Week Right

It's always a little more challenging to get out of bed on a Monday. This morning was no exception. But, with a morning class at the gym that I usually attend with the boys, I had my incentive to get us up, dressed, fed, and out the door. 

After my workout, we decided to spread some Monday morning cheer by picking up a coffee for Braden when we dropped off his lunch at work. Just for fun I covered it in hearts and potentially embarrassing loving messages. ;)


As an added bonus, there was some construction going on outside of his building. Ryder was so excited to watch the digger at work.


One of the added bonuses of a quick trip to the base was a free airshow for Ryder as well as many more airplanes to admire. 




Happy Daddy, happy Ryder, sleepy baby, fit Mama. 

How are you setting yourself up for success this week?

Happy Monday!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment