Friday, June 12, 2015

Until Next Time

Saying goodbye is never fun. But, our time ran out and we needed to get on the road again. We rounded out our Canadian holiday with a breakfast visit at Oma's - saving the best for last!



Ryder tried on a few of Grandma's latest knitting projects and snuggled in for story after story. I made off with a few of our family history books and documents that I will enjoy going through in the coming days. 

The cousins were all played with one last time, given great big 'loveys' and waved to as we pulled out. 


Ryder said bye to the 'big doggie.'


Our drive home was fairly uneventful. We visited Bob's Red Mill in Portland, OR - though the factory wasn't open for tours during the weekend - and stocked up on all kinds of pantry essentials, including 25lb bags of flour and oats. I suppose I'll console myself with baking in the coming days. :)



Ah, what a great time we had with family! It hasn't happened often enough and I'm already looking forward to the next time. Love this sweet sis and her beautiful family. <3





No comments:

Post a Comment