Tuesday, November 25, 2014

26 Weeks & Counting!

It's been a few days since I stopped by. Mostly because my new little Etsy adventure has been busier than I anticipated.

But that's a great thing!
I've enjoyed making and selling the same magnetic letters that I made for Ryder a few weeks ago.





















I had a great 26 week checkup with my doctor. Here's my latest Little Dipper selfie...


Still keeping up with a steady dose of Christmas baking - this time gingerbread men. A big healthy batch of homemade granola is in order now!


Next up on my to do list is to make a Christmas stocking for Little Dipper while I have the time and energy still.  Don't worry, we won't hang it up until next Christmas. :)

And while this all happens, a little someone is growing up WAY TO FAST!










No comments:

Post a Comment