Thursday, November 13, 2014

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like....

CHRISTMAS!

I don't know if I'll ever get used to American Thanksgiving being so late in the year. What I do know though, is that Remembrance Day (in Canada) is now over and that means it's time to bring out the Christmas decorations and put them up to the sound of the season. 

Spotify is one of my best friends these days. Ryder and I enjoy the variety of music (children's, piano,  soundtracks, Christmas, etc.) as we spend time around the house. 




After a fun morning at MOPS, Ryder spent some time 'reading' his Bible. He flips through the pages and says 'Bible' and 'Jesus' very sweetly. He's also been enthralled with a little plastic propeller Daddy picked up (with his own fond childhood memories) at Big R, our local farm store. 





In the afternoon we opened the Christmas decoration bin with great excitement!  I still need to figure out why the indoor lights aren't working...


The day ended with one last reminder that I married into the military. Homemade calzones, a favourite treat of ours, were ready by 6:30 with no husband in sight. Since Wednesday also happens to be the night our church small group meets, I left them to cool with a message for Braden to enjoy and we'd see him once we were home.  We ended up beating him back (surprise, surprise) and so perfectly crisp and delicious calzones will be reheated for our dinner tonight.  Hopefully we're all here to enjoy them this time!








No comments:

Post a Comment