Monday, April 13, 2015

Celebrating 28 Years Fiesta Style

Friday was my birthday! We were all able to enjoy a family day that began with breakfast in bed - on new Shamrock Green Fiestaware. Someone knows the way to me heart...


After breakfast we headed out to the park to play in the beautiful sunshine. Ryder's courage has really grown in the last little while. It was so fun to see him climb up ladders and pushing himself down the big slides. Where has my little boy gone?


In the afternoon I was able to leave the sleeping boys with their Daddy and head out for haircut and eyebrow wax all by myself. That used to not be a big deal - boy did I take that for granted - but I enjoyed every minute of peace and quiet, as well as no carseats to buckle and unbuckle.


Back at home, Braden grilled steaks wrapped in bacon for dinner followed by a game of Scrabble and Oreo Blizzard ice cream cake. 


All of this plus calls and texts from home and more Fiesta dishes from my in-laws made for a pretty special day. 

Look forward to celebrating another special birthday in the morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment