Thursday, April 30, 2015

Projecting

I've been at it again - working on a new project! The last quilt I made was for airplane themed for Ryder's new bed. I have finally gotten around to starting my next one, just a throw size, made with super soft cotton flannel.





















Needless to say, 'every spare minute' for this mother of two doesn't equal a lot of time. Today I finally finished the top and need to make another trip to the fabric store before putting my layers together, so I have a few minutes to catch you up on what we've been up to this week...

On Sunday, after his nap, Ryder dressed himself and found an old cold cup of coffee to take to his Daddy in the shop. <3



On Tuesday we visited another friend who has a farm with all kinds of beautiful animals. Ryder loved seeing the cows, sheep, pigs, dogs and cats - but mostly the tractor. This little boy loves to 'drive.'


Lynden has developed a very sweet and mellow personality since the first few weeks of fussiness.


 I attempted to begin my first starter and bake homemade sourdough bread. It looked pretty, but only tasted ok fresh since after more than 7 hours of rising it still came out very dense.

 


And then tonight, Ryder helped me make a big batch of stovetop popcorn to enjoy while we watch an old Disney movie. I'm enjoying these sweet days with my boys!




No comments:

Post a Comment